Are you reviewing your shift schedules or thinking about a change? Are you trying to identify optimal staffing, crewing and OT levels for your operation?
Before you make any changes that might alienate the workforce, bring in CIRCADIAN for a one-day, onsite workshop.
Our experts will work with your team on how to manage the complexities and challenges of identifying and implementing a new shift schedule and how to transfer ownership of the new schedule to the employees.
Furthermore, our dynamic on-site Workshop "Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices" will show your team innovative scheduling and staffing techniques that can maximize operational efficiency and improve the health and safety of your workforce.
Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices Will Teach Managers How To:
- Determine the best shift schedule for their operation and transfer ownership to the employees
- Successfully expand or contract from 5 and 7 day continuous operations
- Avoid the costly pitfalls of scheduling changes
- Benchmark KPI's against other shiftwork operations
- Reduce plant costs, risks, and liabilities and defer capital expenditures
- Improve employee health, safety, and quality of life
Benefits of an On-Site Workshop
- Customizable to your organization's specific needs. Already have a schedule in mind and want to discuss pros and cons? Concerned about labor vs. management issues? No problem.
- Can include as many participants as the room will hold -- no need to pay additional fees!
- An opportunity for managers to meet with CIRCADIAN® experts and get specific questions answered
To learn more or to schedule an On-Site Workshop:
- Call 781-439-6300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out contact form by clicking here
- Download the workshop brochure