Benefits of On-site Seminars
- Customizable to your organization's specific needs. Already have a schedule in mind and want to discuss pros and cons? Concerned about labor vs. management issues? No problem.
- Cost-Effective. Can include as many participants as the room will hold -- no need to pay additional attendee fees!
- An opportunity for managers to meet with CIRCADIAN®® experts and get specific questions answered.
- Workshop provides the basis for developing an implementation strategy and monitoring results
Shiftwork Scheduling and Staffing Best Practices
Are you reviewing your shift schedules or thinking about a change? Are you trying to identify optimal staffing, crewing and OT levels for your operation?
Before you make any changes that might alienate the workforce, bring in CIRCADIAN® for a one-day, onsite workshop.
Our experts will work with your team on how to manage the complexities and challenges of identifying and implementing a new shift schedule and how to transfer ownership of the new schedule to the employees.
Furthermore, our dynamic on-site Workshop "Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices" will show your team innovative scheduling and staffing techniques that can maximize operational efficiency and improve the health and safety of your workforce.
Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices Will Teach Managers How To:
- Determine the best shift schedule for their operation and transfer ownership to the employees
- Successfully expand or contract from 5- and 7-day continuous operations
- Avoid the costly pitfalls of scheduling changes
- Benchmark KPI's against other shiftwork operations
- Reduce plant costs, risks, and liabilities and defer capital expenditures
Successfully Expanding from 5- to 7-Day Operations
Are you considering expanding operating hours to 6 or 7 days a week? Are you adding night shifts? Are you considering a seamless 24/7 operation?
CIRCADIAN® offers onsite seminars to help your entire team understand and learn how to manage the complexities and challenges of expanding operations & and save the time and cost of flying your team to an off-site meeting.
Our dynamic on-site seminar “How to Successfully Expand from a 5- to 7-Day Operation” will teach you how to properly assess the need for expanding to a continuous operation and how to work effectively with your employees and/or union to facilitate the change successfully.
"How to Successfully Expand from a 5- to 7-Day Operation" Will Teach Managers:
- How to properly assess the need for expanding your operations
- Proven techniques for managing the complex change to a continuous operation.
- How to prevent alienating your workforce
- How to engage your workforce to determine the best continuous production schedule
On-site Workshop: Developing and Implementing an Effective Fatigue Risk Management System
Do you know how much fatigue costs your operation each year? Are you developing a Fatigue Risk Management plan? Are you beginning to implement a comprehensive Risk Management System (FRMS)?
CIRCADIAN® offers on-site workshops to help your entire team understand and learn how to manage the complexities and challenges of fatigue, while eliminating the time and expense of flying your team to an off-site meeting.
Whether you are just beginning to learn about FRMS or are in the middle of implementing a comprehensive plan, our dynamic on-site workshop will show you how to drive down the costs and risks of employee fatigue in your company. Download the “FRMS Workshop” brochure.
Managers will be able to successfully answer these questions:
- What is the cost of fatigue, and what are the benefits of adopting a FRMS?
- How do you develop and implement an FRMS?
- How can I determine safe staffing levels and optimal work schedules for my staff?
- What fatigue risk tools and technologies are available?