Throughout our 30 years of working with shiftwork and extended hours operations, CIRCADIAN® has received countless enquiries from our clients asking for more information on various subjects.
The white papers below reflect some of the most common issues we are asked about. Please click on the links below to view the free whitepapers.
Fatigue Risk Management
- Fatigued Nurses: Assessing the Risk, Implementing the Defenses
- Evolution of Fatigue Risk Management Systems: The 'Tipping Point' of Employee Fatigue Mitigation
- The Myths & Realities of Fatigue: Reducing the Costs, Risks, and Liabilities of Fatigue in 24-Hour Operations
- Definition of Human Fatigue
Shift Scheduling & Performance
- Alternative Work Schedules: Determining the Best or Optimal Shift Patterns for your OperationNew
- Staffing Levels: A Key to Managing Risk in 24/7 Operations
- Shift Scheduling & Employee Involvement: The Key to Successful Schedules
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of 12-Hour Shifts: A Balanced Perspective
- Biocompatible Shift Scheduling: The Critical Factors that Influence the Overall Mental and Physical Fatigue Risks of a Core Shift Schedule
- Reducing the Costs, Risks, and Liabilities of Shiftwork: Design specs of the human machine
- Increasing Production Beyond the Five Day Operation
Training & Health
- Shiftwork Lifestyle Training: A critical component of FRMS
- Sample - Working Nights™ Newsletter for Shiftworkers
If there are any topics that you would like to know more about,
please email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-284-5001.