The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for responding to inquiries, creating opportunities, and helping to close sales. Can be remote but preferably located in the Greater Boston area.
Why work for CIRCADIAN?
- World leader in 24/7 health, safety and productivity consulting and technology
- 30-year reputation for win-win solutions that benefit both workforces & companies
- Competitive wages plus incentive rewards for meeting sales goals
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 60 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K
- Generous paid time off, company paid training.
- Satisfaction in selling services and products that improve people’s lives and health
- A career where every day you can make a substantial difference both to our clients'business performance and efficiency and to the safety, health and quality of life of our clients' employees
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of industries from airlines to petrochemicalrefineries, from marine pilots to semiconductor factories, from food and beverage plants to hospitals
- Drives consulting and product sales by developing, identifying, and securing all relevantdirect sales opportunities
- Making calls, emailing, and social media outreaches to schedule discovery meetings forour outside sales force and consulting team
- Develops sales opportunities by networking existing accounts, soliciting new accounts;building rapport; providing sales information and explanations;
- Targets and identifies key contacts in additional site locations within in strategic clientaccounts that will allow CIRCADIAN to cross-sell and expand sales.
- Tracks and reports weekly on sales calls, discovery meetings, quotes, proposals, and anymarket feedback
What does it take to work for CIRCADIAN?
- 2 + years of consultative, value- based sales experience within a fast-paced company
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and sales hunting ability
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to attract new customers;
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions;
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Salesforce or similar software.
CIRCADIAN® (w ww.circadian.com ) is the global leader in providing 24/7 workforce health,
performance and safety solutions for businesses that operate around the clock, including over half of the Fortune 500. Through a unique combination of consulting expertise, research and technology, software tools and informative publications, we optimize employee performance and reduce the inherent risks and costs of their extended hours operations. CIRCADIAN’s core expertise is the staffing, scheduling, training and risk management of their most vital asset – the 24/7 workforce. We also are the leaders in providing evidence-based circadian lighting through CIRCADIAN ZircLight (www.circadianlight.com )
Founded in 1983 by Dr. Martin Moore-Ede, a former professor at Harvard Medical School and author of the best-selling book “The Twenty-Four Hour Society”, CIRCADIAN has led the development of innovative new technologies and tools to enable employees to successfully adapt to today’s high performance 24/7 workplace.
CIRCADIAN is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.