CAS-5 Aviation Fatigue Risk Model
The CIRCADIAN® Alertness Simulator (CAS) is the longest operationally-used fatigue model with a 20 year validated record of reducing errors, incidents and injuries in FRMS applications.
The latest version of CAS (CAS-5) is specially optimized for airline FRMS to assess fatigue risk in crew pairings, bidlines, and day of operations datae. Some of the key features of CAS-5 are:
- Designed for Short haul/commuter, Long haul, Freight and Corporate operations
- Can track Pilots, Flight attendants, and Ground crew
- Supports crew planning, crew pairings, bidlines, crew requirements
- Scientifically optimized with sleep/fatigue data
- Full featured: Crew type, Duty type, Rest type, Time zone shifts etc.
- Personalized to individual sleep
To learn more, download the PDF Brochure: CAS-5: Fatigue Risk Module for Crew Planners