CIRCADIAN® Corporate Sleep Programs
In our 24/7 culture, sleep is being challenged.
As the demands on the global workforce increasingly stretch the boundaries of employee work hours, there is a need to provide sleep education and training for ALL corporate employees, including those who traditionally were thought to work “normal” hours.
Employee sleep is a corporate leadership issue. Why? Because sleep directly impacts work performance.
Scientific research reveals that sleep deprivation directly impacts nearly every cognitive and physiological function imperative for peak employee performance. Sleep impacts employee performance, productivity, absenteeism, turnover rates, profitability, safety, and health care costs.
Sleep deprivation is a risk management issue, requiring corporate management to take action.
How CIRCADIAN can help you:
CIRCADIAN regards optimal sleep as an employee asset that can be leveraged to provide performance and health improvements that benefit both employers and employees.
CIRCADIAN, a global leader in providing fatigue risk management solutions for the 24/7 workforce, provides expert strategies for addressing the complex challenges associated with obtaining optimal sleep and addressing daytime fatigue.
CIRCADIAN’s Corporate Sleep Programs offer corporations customized and research-based solutions to address the issue of Sleep Wellness for all levels of a corporation or organization’s workforce regardless of the hours they work.
CIRCADIAN Corporate Sleep Programs include:
Assessment of corporate goals and strategic needs
- Determine client timetable, budget and outcome goals
- Customize program scope to serve management goals and workforce optimization
- Design in-person, virtual and/or Train-the-Trainer programming
- Engage management and employees with compelling sleep research
- Teach basic sleep science to facilitate a foundation for change
- Provide sleep improvement strategies and solutions
Research, Metrics and Data
- Design analytical approaches to fit client’s needs while also respecting de-identification of personal data.
- Incorporate program-related research per client request.
- Implement program modifications based on management and participant feedback.
Nancy H. Rothstein, MBA, The Sleep Ambassador®
As Director of CIRCADIAN Corporate Sleep Programs, Nancy is a recognized leader, lecturer, and consultant. With decades of experience in the financial and corporate sectors, Nancy brings a broad understanding of how sleep impacts corporate workforce performance and its ROI, offering strategic and effective solutions for sleep optimization to benefit both employers and employees.
Nancy currently serves as a member of the NIH Sleep Disorders Research Advisory Board and on the Steering Committee of Myapnea.org. For a decade, she served as a member of the Board of the American Sleep Apnea Association. Nancy is Adjunct Faculty at NYU where she developed and teaches an online course on Sleep Wellness. Nancy writes for Huffington Post Sleep + Wellness.
Visit www.thesleepambassador.com to learn more about Nancy.