CIRCADIAN is pleased to announce the launch of our newest service, our Corporate Sleep Programs!
Why Corporate Sleep Programs?
In our 24/7 culture, sleep is being challenged. Research continues to add to the clear evidence that sleep deprivation directly impacts nearly every cognitive and physiological function that is imperative for optimal employee performance. As the demands on the global workforce increasingly stretch the boundaries of employee work hours, there is a need to provide sleep solutions for ALL corporate employees, including those who traditionally were thought to work “normal” hours.
Why is employee sleep behavior a corporate management issue? Because sleep directly impacts work performance. Research confirms that sleep impacts performance, productivity, absenteeism, turnover rates, profitability, safety, health and health care costs, for both employers and their employees. Furthermore, life outside of the workplace may also be impacted by sleep deprivation or poor sleep quality, leading to strains on functionality and well-being both at home and at work.
Sleep is a risk management issue, requiring the attention of corporate management in order to optimize its workforce.
What does CIRCADIAN's Corporate Sleep Programs include?
CIRCADIAN’s Corporate Sleep Programs offer corporations customized and research-based solutions to address the issue of Sleep Wellness for all levels of a corporation or organization’s workforce. The CIRCADIAN Corporate Sleep Programs includes:
Assessment of corporate goals and strategic needs
- Determine client timetable, budget and outcome goals
- Customize program scope to serve management goals
- Design in-person, virtual and/or Train-the-Trainer programming
Pathway to sleep improvement
- Keynote presentations
- Engage both management and employees with compelling sleep research and issues relevant to the audience.
- Aim at heightening awareness to key issues and developing basic sleep knowledge.
- Sleep Improvement Programming
- Create seminars and training that focus on building an understanding of sleep basics, self-assessment and sleep improvement strategies, leading to effective and sustainable change.
- Implement strategic initiatives and tools
- Foster a team-centric approach
- Empower people to make lasting changes to optimize their sleep quality and quantity.
- Provide participants with a forum for feedback
Research, metrics and data
- Design analytical approaches to fit client’s needs
- Incorporate program assessment and modifications based on management and participant feedback
- Complete documentation/research regarding program metrics and data per client request
Corporate Sleep Director, Nancy H. Rothstein
CIRCADIAN has joined forces with Nancy H. Rothstein, MBA, The Sleep Ambassador® to address the issues of sleep deficit and fatigue seen in employees of all levels within organizations and in the workplace. The combined expertise of both CIRCADIAN and Nancy provides organizations with invaluable, unique insights and specialized solutions for these issues.
As Director of CIRCADIAN’s Corporate Sleep Programs, Nancy H. Rothstein, MBA, The Sleep Ambassador®, is a leader in bringing Sleep Wellness to the corporate sector. Nancy has consulted and lectured on Sleep Wellness to Fortune 500 corporations, the travel industry, universities/schools and to organizations, reflecting her dedication to educating and raising awareness about the importance of sleep to live and work at your best. With decades of experience in the financial and corporate sectors, Nancy brings a broad understanding of how sleep impacts corporate workforce performance and the bottom line.
- Nancy serves as a member of the Board of the American Sleep Apnea Association and the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry.
- Nancy serves as an Adjunct Faculty member at NYU where she developed and teaches an online course on Sleep Wellness.
- Inspired by personal experience, Nancy authored My Daddy Snores, a children’s book published by Scholastic Inc. which has sold over 400,000 copies to date. She created a family-friendly website (www.mydaddysnores.com), offering viewers comprehensive resources about snoring, sleep apnea and sleep in general.
- Want to learn more about Nancy? Visit www.thesleepambassador.com for more information.