CIRCADIAN® Career Opportunities
Are you interested in a career where every day you can make a substantial difference both to our clients' business performance and efficiency and to the safety, health and quality of life of our clients' employees?
Are you interested in working with a diverse range of industries from airlines to petrochemical refineries, from marine pilots to semiconductor factories, from food and beverage plants to hospitals?
Working from offices in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and South America, CIRCADIAN® consultants ensure that over half the Fortune 500, and many other leading international companies, improve their competitiveness and safety in the global 24/7 (shiftwork) economy. Our core expertise is the staffing, scheduling, training and fatigue risk management of our clients' most vital asset – their 24/7 workforce. Our team members come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds, and we are always looking to hire talented and energetic people.
Current Job Opportunities
- Outside Sales Representative – Healthy Circadian Lighting: We have an immediate opening for an outside sales representative based in Houston, TX... read more..
- RFP Proposal Writer (contract position): We are seeking an RFP researcher and business lead generator who will find, qualify and help us respond to requests for proposals in... read more.
- Manager, Human Factors: CIRCADIAN seeks an energetic self-starter to join our team as the lead in the development of a new Human Factors program area...read more.
- Industry Consulting Project Manager: CIRCADIAN is looking for self-motivated, high-energy Project Manager/ Consultants to deliver workforce solutions in a wide range of industrial and transportation businesses...read more.
- Internship Opportunity for New Graduates: We are looking for bright, resourceful and energetic interns to assist with our marketing, publications and product development teams... read more.
- Scientific Consultant: CIRCADIAN seeks accomplished scientists to join our expert team in the investigation and forensic analysis of transportation and industrial human error accidents... read more.