Marine & Ports
The emergence of a truly global 24/7 economy has led to a remarkable growth in container shipments, ship fleet expansion and the expansion of ports worldwide. At the same time there has been a constant drive to increase operational efficiency through automation and reduced manning on vessels and on the dock.
In this environment, watch standing schedules, flexible work hours in ports and uncertain arrival schedules create special challenges for maintaining the performance, safety and morale of the workforce.
How CIRCADIAN can help you
- Shift Schedule Optimization.Flexible workforce management programs and software provide cost effective solutions to port operations
- Education and Training. Crew education materials, train-the trainer programs, provide marine crew fatigue education
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems. Comprehensive systems that protect safety, reputation & liability
- Litigation, Labor-Management Hearings and Arbitrations. Expert testimony, scientifically objective analyses and support in win-win negotiations
For more information about Other Transportation Solutions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 781-439-6300